At Synega we strive to help people achieve their dreams. By building robust applications we have helped our employees get the flexibility to work when and where they want. Allowing them to get full control of their life, while still providing our customers with quality services.
Synega is a remote and fully distributed company. We believe that your best environment is wherever you, personally feel the most comfortable and productive for day-to-day work.
As a developer at Synega you will help build, maintain and improve our applications to help more people achieve their dream of the perfect work-life balance, including yourself.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer with strong backend capabilities to join the team and supercharge our platform. By being a part of our small and dedicated team, you will be working directly with our tech lead Robin Nydahl and all our members in tech.
What you will be doing
- Help improve our platform by giving your feedback on possible improvements and features.
- Planning and working in Weekly Sprints where you are in charge of your own time and completing the agreed upon features in time. There will be no babysitting.
- Develop both new features and maintain/improve our existing codebase.
What we expect from you
- You can work a full time job. (More than 30 hours a week)
- You are available every work day (Monday - Friday) from 9AM to 11AM - Europe/Oslo Time
- You plan vacations and day's off ahead in time and get approval from tech lead.
- You are self-motivated and take initiatives to improve yourself and everyone around you.
- You are fluent in English and you seek to always keep people up to date on your progress and issues. The platform is a team effort, communication is key.
- You recognize that your work and code impacts not only the users of the system, but the team you will be working with and the codebase.
- You work in a Europe based timezone that makes teamwork possible. (UTC +/- 3 hours)
What we can offer you
- Passionate support structure: We are here for you.
- Flexible work days: We want you to work when you feel most comfortable and efficient. Outside our reserved morning meeting/discussion time you can work when and where you want.
- A fast growing team that will work to help you grow as both a developer and person.
- A small team with clear deliverables and tools on Git level to help you deliver your features in time.
We are working on solving how customers can expect high quality services, while all our employees have full flexibility. Are you in?